Do you really want a healthy weight? Do you really want 10 quick pieces of advice that will change your body shape in a month? Because it ain’t hard… But you have to be disciplined:
1. Drink 1,5 liters of water per day.
2. No sodas, no sugars.
3. Eat 5 meals per day, small portions – maximum a fist – that include starch, proteins and carbs for lunch and dinner and starch and proteins for your two snacks.
In the picture is Miranda Kerr for Reebok’s Easytone campaign!
4. Exercise 3 times per week.
5. Pick one habit you want to keep, let it be the morning cappuccino, or the candy you enjoy after dinner, whatever. If you drop everything you’ll get nervous too soon.
6. A glass of wine here and there is fine.
7. If you need unlimited food – any boiled vegetable is fine.
8. No fruit juice and smoothies. The firsts are full of sugar, the seconds don’t satisfy you (you’ll be hungry before you know it) and create sugar peaks.
9. Enjoy cooking, restaurants dish have an average of 35% more calories than the same recipe cooked at home!! (Because of oil and butter used to cook and preserve the foods while they are re-cooked /heated etc.)
10. Set a goal and enjoy reaching it! Oh shoot – can I add 10B? MAKE LOVE.