Dead Curious: Bringing you the best from around the world in Music, Film, The Arts and More…
Dead Curious champions the undiscovered and original: people, concerts, gigs, plays, films, festivals, books, cities, beaches, galleries, restaurants, fashion, and independent music. And the list keeps on growing.
We capture and collect niche and local perspectives on a daily basis from around the world, mixing it up with humour and reflections from our hand-picked contributors.
What We Offer:
Dead Curious lives to bring you content you won’t find elsewhere on the web, and we can only do this because of our treasured writers. We offer them:
- A calendar of perks and events: previews of music albums and movies, tickets to concerts, gallery openings, lectures, and parties, access to interviews with interesting people.
- Products for review – everything from fashion to technology.
- Help and assistance with all the technical stuff and social media.
- A chance to gain exposure and get noticed (some of our writers have gone on to write for Vogue, The Times, Metro and The Stylist).
- The chance to get creative and collaborate with other Dead Curious contributors from all over the world.
Dead Curious is the love child of Glitterazi and TuneLove – Billion Dollar Boy’s online magazines that have been gathering momentum since 2011. While the original sites no longer exist, Dead Curious takes with it the very best elements of its predecessors: the blogging experience, the writers, the editorial team. Same passion, new character.