DeadCurious.com does not claim to own any of the copyrighted images, photographs or videos featured on this site. All copyrights lie with their original owners or creators unless otherwise indicated. All the other material belongs to the contributors.
DeadCurious.com collects personal information when you submit a comment to us — specifically, your name and e-mail address, and website, if you so choose to submit it. DeadCurious.com does not share any of the personal information it collects from you with any third parties. DeadCurious.com does not rent, sell or otherwise share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies unless we are responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent: email@example.com .
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Dead Curious is glad to comply with Copyright owners. If material is identified as infringing by the proper owner of the copyright, we will gladly remove it from our website upon request and proof of ownership.